THINGS TO CONSIDER before you place an order:
- When would you like to take possession of your mobile-kitchen?
- What is your target date of operation?
- Is this your first mobile-kitchen, an additional location?
- Menu: how will it help you influence kitchen size and equipment needs.
- What is the layout, size and location of your proposed operation area?
- Which direction will your service windows be facing?
- Are there amenities included with the property lease: fresh water, portable restrooms, waste-water & trash removal, electrical hook up?
- Equipment: make a list all equipment and appliances, carefully noting dimensions.
- Your power needs: 110V, 220V or both? Make a list of your appliances making note of voltage and amperage for each.
- Have you contacted local Health Department & Fire Department about their inspection and permitting requirements?